Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Random Venting

Yes I know this Has Little to Do With Stardoll But there is barely anything new on Stardoll Besides the Fabulous new Addition to Miss Sixty.
But Besides Thats Stardoll has been Lacking on New Worthy....Stuff.
So here i am Bannerless thanks to my lack of banner skills.
Posting on a blog that is like a baby too me.
So the Point of this Post. If there was one.
Is That well I'm really tired of medoll's looking well....Plain.
(Wait this does have to Do With Stardoll!!!)
I have searched and looked at many pages and girls with Unique and well Amazing Fashion sense and style are basically mocked...
For being who They Fucking are. (Bleep)
So what if one has Multiple Facial piercings?
They are just Art!
An Expression of Style, indivialism.
And For that others Should be mocked?
No!
Hell No!!!
I see a bunch of people with plain as Butt Medolls who are praised by others for being...."indivual."
BullShit!
And If I get the owners permission, I'll most definatley post people who have an amazing style.
And if you think your good enough to impress me comment with your user name.
*Sorry for my Foul language and bad spelling my dumb spellcheck is freezing on me*
♥Cathy2889
-To Love me is to Know Me.-

3 comments:

  1. I agree! And I have to admit I am a little bit like that the stuff I want to do I feel people will hate it so I have to pretend to be all pretty and Pinky! haha but for true I am not! I am gonna change my medoll now hehe! :) xx oh and the reason your not getting comments on some posts is cause I accidently made it you have to be on a google account! Oops 0_o I changed that though and Its like a baby to you! Knawww haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol i know i was uber liek scared to change my medoll to something i actually like but now i dont care xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! *sigh* You know that "rate the person above you" Shiz? I saw this fxxking plain medoll and the girl said "great and unique 1O/1O!

    Check me out: mcgbff


    xx

    ReplyDelete