Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dear Stardoll, You Confuse Me

I had Just Gotten a Ultimate Game card to get Stardollars But when I went to add some I saw that there was no single 20 Dollar spot where there was Ultimate Game Card.
I first Thought...
Thats Strange.
So I went clicked on it and Redeemed my card and Guess what?
It said That I could not since I did not have enought money in it.
So I did SOme Offers And Guess what I got?
Viruses!!
Malicious Computer Eating viruses!!!
How do I know My Computer Told Me!!1
As Strange as that sounds...
I mean my virus cleaner software told me well gave me a message about it.
So I messaged Stardoll Saying that I want my Money back!
I Messaged them reference Numbers since I was able to get half of my money but I am missing another 400.
I pointed out how much there mistakes have crushed me and how My Dreams were destroyed.
Also that I most certainly will not EVER spend money on this site if the Payment methods are not Fixed.
So Stardoll you will miss 40 u.s dollars every week.
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

  1. OMG that Suks! Stardoll is really slack in Payment and like cookies and stuff is really horrible!

    ReplyDelete