Friday, March 18, 2011

New Banner

So Do you Like My New Banner?
I have to pay 50 stardollars for it and I don't Love it.
I hate the background no offence to the person who did this.
I appreciate the time they put into this which felt like an hour...But Still.
I shouldn't pay that much for something I don't like Love...
And I had to do the writing. 
I would pay max. 10 stardollars for this.
Sorry I am in a Bad mood today it's not the person who did my banner's fault.
The Only way to fix this is to get a new banner.
I'm going to use this one for now.
I like how they did The Doll except the cheeks, and background other then that I love it.
Just wish that they would have asked me what background I want.
So now I'm going to be here without 50 stardollars and Banner less....again.
Well Kind Of.
And I'm going to be working on one.
-sigh-
Anyways....
What do you think?
Should I just stick with this banner?
Make someone do another one?
Make one myself?
Damn Now I'm feeling bad about what I said...
♥Cathy2889

1 comment:

  1. I think its alright but her head is to big for the body! haha and 50sd thats like wayyy to expensive! 0_o

    ReplyDelete