Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Apologies

I haven't been posting here in what seems Like Ages!
Why?
Because I was busy in a 2-week trial on a blog and at least getting a post a day on my blog.
And that sucked out all the info from me,
that was...well....news worthy.
Or Blog Worthy.
But Now since I'm an official blog writer for throughtheeyesofsd.blogspot.com
I will be able to spread my love around to this blog.
So where shall I start hons? 
Maybe it's the less fun that stardoll is getting...Yup that's it.
I noticed well maybe it's just people who have been on stardoll for a while, 2008 and back,
that Stardoll has become well Boring.
Maybe it's because well for one were getting older and don't like the same things we did when we were 12 or 9.
Maybe it's because the friends we had when we first joined you know Our REAL friends have just left Stardoll, and you can't truly connect with someone else.
Or Maybe in my case were just tired of spending hundreds of dollars on a VIRTUAL SITE because Stardoll is nothing but Virtual.
if I add up all the money I have spent on Stardoll, I could have bought an more then 3 pairs of Doc Martens, look up their cost -_-, 
so you get the point?
Also the Stardoll Staff has edited out a lot of swear words, I'm trying to express my feelings an you want to know what happens? 
My Words Are Fucking Blocked out?
Why Because I Fucking Swear?
That Pisses me Off!
The most exciting thing that has happened this year thus far is the 100 million Celebration and the only reason is because of the money. 
Now That is Just Stupid.
Why?
Because isn't Stardoll supposed to be exciting all the time?
What Do You Think?
Has The Stardoll Staff Sucked out The Fun from Stardoll?
♥Cathy2889
The Venting Queen.

1 comment:

  1. Yes thye most totally have! If people want to swear thye should be allowed they even blocked the word Suck? That like totally sucks! :/
    Its relly annoying! And I dont have much fun on sd any more they really need to lsiten to more to what we are saying!

    ReplyDelete