Friday, April 8, 2011

*Yawn*

Whats new?
Besides the Pet-A-Porter, new collection in EPIPHANY.
Nothing.
That is why Stardoll is still boring me.
I want something fascinating to happen, You know?
To find 1000000 just in my account.
To win CG.
To get my eager hands on a Scuba.
Yup but what are the chances of that?
Almost none.
The only thing that keeps me on this site, Is these lovely blogs, friends, and Hell DKNY.
My obsession for Dkny is well...
Very....Um....I have no words for it.
Well anyways A little birdy told me that a new store is coming to Stardoll.
And guess what it will hold? This Magical store? 
Wedding Dresses!
Yup you heard me right...but Why the Heck would stardoll have wedding dresses?
This is a childrens site, I do get that a lot of young kids dream about there wedding but it is a bit bizzare when you think about it.
I wonder what Stardoll will have in store for us.
;]
♥Cathy2889

3 comments:

  1. I dont think Im gonna buy a wedding dress lol they're just like ott! No one will buy one ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a store to celebrate prince william and kae middleton's wedding

    ReplyDelete