Monday, April 4, 2011

"Haters" Make Me Famous

I just Hate when people say that,
but now that I'm thinking about it, it is kind of true.
You've seen tons of posts in blog about that hated girl who I shall not mention by name.
She's Hated by many of the "Elites" but she still manages to be an "Elite" herself, now this is where I ask, How is that Possible?!
Well I sure as hell don't know, but I think I do...
Everyone knows her since she is posted in Hate Lists, or is talked about in major blogs because she has no life...I mean because she has done stupid things such as scam, hack, and copy.
Now,
I have gotten several hate comments or Friend  Requests,
Hell everyone gets at least 5 in their Stardoll Life.
But the thing is I have Done Nothing, Yup that's right Nada.
So what the hell is going on with Dollies these days, you know the people behind the pixels? 
It makes me want to shove my hand into my screen and go ahead and choke these people.
I've also managed to get into one person's presentation, Lucky Me!, because I'm awesome at saying rude things too people when I don't mean too and Offend them.
-Sigh-
Get over it if I don't buy from your sales, vote you back, or even Like your doll, I don't have to agree with everything you say.
It is extremely idiotic if You think I will be "played" like that.
You Know What I have to say to you?
You Like?
♥Cathy2889
-The Queen of Venting ;] xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment