Friday, April 15, 2011

Seems We Have 22 Followers;]

Am i the only one who is excited that there are more followers?
;]
Well I have some exciting news for all you LE Thirsty collectors,
LE IS ALMOST OUT!
How do I know?
Well I've seen several blogs with some Spoilers of the items that will be release,
the things I can say is that these items are worthy of a round
of Applauds!
That is how amazing they are.
-Sigh-
Now for the excuses.
Yes I know I have not posted!
And yes I do But I barely have enough time to post in my blog and check my Account, with the homework that I'm working extra hard on since My grades have plummeted from the last quarter.
But I'll try to Post!
You Can Count on that.
♥Cathy2889;]

2 comments:

  1. Im so excited! I just did a huge comp in the club and I got a few more followers! hehe I just need about 20 more now and then I am starting to ctah up to you hehe! I hate homework it sucks and its to hard I use a calculator! lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Have 23!! that's great!! XD Lol and yesh you are...I'm only in 48...And it hasn't moved i a while..

    ReplyDelete