Monday, April 25, 2011

The Stylish Girl On Stardoll!!





Hey! Today's favorite suite is..... NINS353's! So, I thought I might give you the best suite I have ever written about since I have been a writer for Abby-Stardoll.

If you don't know, nins353 is Abby, the owner of this blog. Nins353 has the most amazing suite that you could ever see!! I love Abby's sense of style, It is like she can smell it coming She has a heart for Stardoll and most of all a heart for fashion!

From now on I am going to call Abby the Stylish Girl. LOL!

So make sure you visit Abby and rate her 5/5! YOU DESERVE COVER GIRL ONE MILLION TIMES GIRL!!

See you tomorrow for the next favorite suite and remember to leave me a comment and tell me what you think. You never know, YOUR suite might be my favorite suite for the day!!

XX Zoe

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Thanks Zoe! Thats really sweeet! (: xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! I voted her covergirl and loveeeeeedd her suite!

    ReplyDelete