Wednesday, January 25, 2012

New Dot collection for V Day :)



Hey Dollies,

There is a new Dot collection designed for a very special day coming up on the 14th of Feb :)


I think the collection is pretty good but really bright which only looks good on some medolls. It is the perfect colours of Valentines day though! Speaking of which, what are you love birds doing to the special day? Going for a picnic, romantic walk, a nice meal or simply hanging with your pals? What ever you do, have a great time!

Kat xx

PS Happy Australia Day :))

2 comments:

  1. hehehe love is in the air...i like the dot collection, but i agree it only looks good on some dolls. I have no idea what I'm doing for Valentines Day. I have a boyfriend, Maybe I'll get like a card or something. I doubt it. What about you dollies? you doing anything special? I'll probably just be working away at school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angie-stardoll: Yeah, love is in the air! Sounds great, you should definitely make him a card! I am only 12 so no boyfriend for me yet, I might send some joke cards to my friends. Oh yes, do not remind me, school is almost back :(

    ReplyDelete