Thursday, January 26, 2012

Covergirl And National Covergirl 27th January 2012

New Covergirl; Allie-kk and NCG; TinkerTayzbell ... CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE AWESOME!


Hey dollies, I am trying to post as much as possible before I start year 7. !!!O.o!!! ikr? scarryyyyy. Out of primary school, into High school. Anyway. I don't know how much time I will have to post when school starts so I will do as many posts as I can before then.


Allie-kk TinkerTayzbell





Congrats!

Allie-kk


Oh my, this amazing girl. She has it all! With clothing and a style to die for, this allie-kk was pushing the boundaries of 'awesomeness' from the word "GO!" Allie has many faithful friends, and she supports them in times of need. She is everything you could ask for in a Covergirl. She has a fierce heart and you don't want to get on her bad side - which I was once on, but that's a different story, and I hope all grudges are with-held, or even gone. That would be nice. Anyway, She has already won NCG before, so this is 1 step up, a future MSW indeed! Allie-kk pulls off a stunning "Bizou Image." It Includes;

•BIZOU gold necklace
•BIZOU walking stick purse
•BIZOU foxy oversized shirt
•BIZOU ruffled bloomer shorts
•BIZOU heart leggings
•PPQ gold tie up boots

These perfectly matched clothes go so well together!
Congratulations Allie-kk!!! xx



TinkerTayzBell


Good grief, Why are NCG's always so gorgeous? Why do they have great taste? Why do they have such kind hearts? I'LL TELL YOU WHY. Because they have such bored, pointless, lame lives in the real world, they escape to the virtual world where everyone can be pretty.

JUST KIDDING.

I am sure this beautiful girl has just as many friends in reality as she does on stardoll, and I'm also hoping she's two times more pretty than her gorgeous medoll.
TinkerTayzbell, [name unknown] usually has a fairly summery exotic look-which she wears for her beach villas. This outfit however, is just as hot as any old beach wear, and gives a great impression.

•ELLE Scalloped Punch Blazer
•KOHLS Mudd Challis Riffle Tube Romper
•STARDOLL Victoria Belt
•BIZOU DIY Slashed Pants
•FAME Pantyhose
•ARCHIVE Black Pleather Platforms

such great fashionable inventions! Such genius minds! xx Congratulations TinkerTayBelll

No comments:

Post a Comment