Saturday, January 28, 2012

Goodbye :'(


zozzi34

zozzi34

Writer



First off, i am sorry if my doll is creeping you out. it looks much better in beauty parlour. It was also inspired by my goodly awesome friend; Kekaam.
Second, I am sorry to say, but i am leaving stardoll, and not continuing to write for this blog :'((((
This is because i am going into Grade 8, which means highschool, whihc actually means boarding for me. Y'know, like, living at school, having a dorm at the baording house. I am getting my own laptop provided by the school, but there are certain things that are blocked, and one of those things is blogs. Anywhooo, i know my writing experience was short-lived here, but i have enjoyed writing, (hopefully) making you laugh and best of all, letting everyone know about the shitty updates stardoll gives. Goodbye for now, SOLDIER!
*salutes*

XOXOX

1 comment: