Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Amazing Suite To See...



Hey Guys!! Sorry I have not posted in a while because I didn't have much time. Oh well, YOU should really check this out!!!

I LOVE this suite because it is normal, simple, small, beautiful and if you jumped into stardoll for some really weird reason you could seriously live in it!!

So visit jjutta! Come on, it only takes a copy, a past and a return in your key pad!!

Why?? because this suite is one of the BEST suites I have EVER seen on stardoll!!

And remember, if you want ME to post about YOUR suite then just leave me a comment or leave me a guest book comment on stardoll!!

xx Schoolgirl1112








2 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you! How great that you wrote 'bout me :')

    -jjutta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her suite! It's awesome..and it's great she won covergirl! XD

    ReplyDelete