Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Writer


Hey guys, im MissMicky754 on stardoll and i'm a new writer for Abby-stardoll. I will be writing about anything.

So i went to France two months ago, with my French Class. Only a few of us was selected to go, because the teachers wanted the student who are passionate at french to go. Three of my friends and I put our names down, and we found out 6 months before the date we were leaving that we were selected to go. Luckily i am fluent in French.

While I was on the over 20 hour flight over there I was thinking about what to do on the next seven hour flight from Dubai to Paris because we had two stop-overs and I was sick of watching movies. So I thought to write about what I bring in my makeup bag when I am traveling. So this the list that i made on the flight over there:



Le Tan Iced Green Tea with Aloe Vera after sun mist spray
I live by this, its great on Sunburns and it hydrates your skin. I leave this in my fridge at home and its amazing in summer.




Lucas' Papaw Ointment
This is a must-have! I always bring it everywhere I go. Its perfect for everything; Burns, cuts, cuts, splinters, insect bites, cracked lips.




Batiste Dry Shampoo Tropical
I bring this to the gym and to school after we have Sport. Its really easy to use and takes less than 3 minutes. I used mine when we didn't have time to have showers or when the teachers were making us go to dinner early.

There was other items I included.

What did you bring overseas?



MICHAELLA- MissMicky754

No comments:

Post a Comment